USCIS Homepage

USCIS Processing Times

USCIS Case Status

USCIS Medical Examiners for I-693

Medical Exam Form (I-693)

Immigration Court Case Information

State Department Visa Bulletin

National Visa Center/CEAC

Greencards / Temporary Work Visas (H-1Bs and H-2Bs) / Artist Visas / Asylum / Citizenship / VAWA / Relief from Removal/Deportation / Waivers (Criminal & Other Grounds of Inadmissibility) / Appeals / J Waivers / Nonimmigrant Visas / Trafficking Visas (U & T) / Orphans/Foreign Adoptions / Consular Processing


Family Based: If you have a U.S. citizen parent, spouse, child, or sibling; or a Lawful Permanent Resident spouse or parent; you may qualify for Permanent Residency (a greencard) through this family relationship.

Labor Certifications and Employment Based: If you have an employer willing to sponsor you, you may qualify for Permanent Residency (a greencard) based on your job. We represent professionals (bachelors and advanced degrees), skilled, religious and unskilled workers.

Immigrants of Extraordinary or Exceptional Ability: If you are a person of extraordinary or exceptional ability in your field, including outstanding professors and researchers, artists, and certain multinational executives and managers, you may qualify for Permanent Residency (a greencard) based on your expertise.

National Interest Waiver: If you do not have a sponsoring employer, you may still be able to apply for Permanent Residency (a greencard) if your area of employment has intrinsic merit and is of value to the national interests of the United States.

Investors: Individuals investing at least $500,000 in a business in the U.S. may qualify for Permanent Residency (a greencard) if their business will employ at least 10 persons.

Learn More

Temporary Work Visas (H-1Bs and H-2Bs)

H visas are available to temporary workers with a sponsoring employer in the United States. H-1B visas are for professional workers with bachelors degrees and are given in 3-year increments. H-2B visas are given to seasonal, temporal, or one-time need workers, generally for periods up to 1 year.

Learn More

Artist Visas

A variety of options are available to artists and performers, including temporary visas for culturally unique artists and artists of extraordinary ability (O & P visas), or Permanent Residency (greencards) for artists of exceptional or extraordinary ability.

Learn More


Asylum, withholding of removal, and protection under the Convention Against Torture are all vehicles used to protect individuals who would be at risk of persecution or torture in their home countries. We have successfully represented asylum seekers from Latin America, Asia and Africa. Our clients have included victims of political, religious and ethnic persecution, as well as victims of domestic, gang-related, and sexual orientation violence.

Learn More


U.S. citizenship is an option if you have been a lawful permanent resident for five years (three years if married to a U.S. citizen). A child of a U.S. citizen may also be eligible for derivative citizenship.

Learn More


VAWA is a form of relief and avenue to Permanent Residency for individuals who have been victims of domestic violence perpetrated by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse or parent/step-parent.

Learn More

Relief from Removal/Deportation

If you are facing removal from the U.S., you may qualify for cancellation of removal (Permanent Residency) if you have resided in the U.S. for 10 years, are a person of good moral character, and have certain qualifying (U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident) relatives.

Learn More

Waivers (Criminal & Other Grounds of Inadmissibility)

An individual who would otherwise qualify for permanent residency or a non-immigrant visa, but who is inadmissible or removable from the U.S. due to criminal grounds or prior immigration violations, may qualify for a waiver if certain strict criteria are met.

Learn More


If your immigration case was denied, we may be able to appeal or re-open that decision before the Immigration Judge, Board of Immigration Appeals, Fourth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, Administrative Appeals Unit, or Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeal.

Learn More

J Waivers

If you have or previously had a J visa and are seeking to waive the 2-year foreign residency requirement in order to apply for an H-1B visa or Permanent Residency (a greencard), we can assist you in this process.

Learn More

Nonimmigrant Visas

We can apply apply for a variety of non-immigrant visas, including B (visitor), E (trade/investor), F (student), J (exchange program), K (fiancées and spouses of U.S. citizens), L (intra-company transferees), O & P (artist, athlete, entertainer), or R (religious) visas.

Learn More

Trafficking Visas (U & T)

The U & T Visas are special visas that can lead to Permanent Residency (a greencard) for victims of human trafficking and violent crimes that cooperate with law enforcement personnel.

Learn More

Orphans/Foreign Adoptions

If you have adopted or are in the process of adopting a foreign child or orphan from a non-Hague Adoption Convention country, we can assist in the immigration process for the child.

Learn More

Consular Processing

Some individuals must travel to their home country or wait in their home country to receive a visa or Permanent Residency. This process is called “consular processing.” We are able to guide you through and assist you in receiving your visa at U.S. consulates abroad.

Learn More

about us | services we offer | consultation fees | schedule a consultation | directions | contact us

Copyright © All Rights Reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced without permission.